Commercial Art Designer
Commercial designers are the people who use art, technology and various business skills to the purpose of creating appliances, medical equipments and vehicles and various other products.
- Desktop Publisher
- Analytical skills - Artistic ability - Computer skills - Creativity - Interpersonal skills - Mechanical skills - Problem solving skills
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts
- Masters degree in graphic arts
- Certificate course in Commercial Art
- Diploma Course in Commercial Art
- Honours Diploma Course in Commercial Art
Indian Institute of Design
Address: 6-A, 3rd Floor, Indian Habitat Centre, Lodi Road, Lodhi Estate, Delhi 110003
Phone: 011 2469 2846
National Institute of Fashion Technology
Address: NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi 110016
Commercial art designers have a set schedule, however sometimes they work overtime to meet the deadlines.
ZEE Institute of Creative Art
Address: F Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
Phone: 0120 715 3907
Blossom Kochhar College Of Creative Arts & Design
Address: 116A, 2nd ,3rd ,4th floor, Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, Near UCO bank, Delhi 110049
Phone: 011 4654 2860
Somya Varma is Deputy Curator at National Gallery of Modern Art, a Freelance Commercial Artist and a Research Scholar.
Suman Singh who is an Oil Painting Artist at ArtBySuman.