Textile engineers are the engineers who deal with color, garment, fabric line that involves in the process of textile manufacturing.
- Medical textiles engineer.
- Process engineer.
- Operations trainee.
- Quality control supervisor.
- Process improvement engineer.
- Sales technical
- Research & Development
- Production control
- Corporate management
- Planning and maintenance of textile machinery.
- Class 10th Pass - Class 10+2 with Science Stream
- Strong practical skills - IT skills - Ability to lead a team - Creativity and problem-solving skills - Organisational skills
Courses to be pursued
- Diploma in Textile Technology / Textile Engineering
- Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Textile Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Textile Technology
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Textile Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Textile Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas110-016 New Delhi India
Phone: +91 (011) 686 1977
Institute of Apparel Management [IAM]
Address: 7th Floor, Apparel HouseInstitutional Area, Sector-44, Gurgoan122003 Gurgoan (Gurgaon)India
Phone: +91 (124) 270 8226
- Contracted working hours are usually 9am to 5pm, but sometime may have to work late to meet deadlines.
- Technologists who are working in a production environment may work in weekends and work shifts but it may also vary according to the company policies.
Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company Ltd
Address: C – 1, Wadia International Centre, 2nd Floor,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,
Mumbai – 400 025
Fabindia Overseas Pvt Ltd
Address: C-40, Gate No-5, Dayal Estate, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone: 011 4069 2000
Chandra Shekhar Nopany
He is an industrialist who have lots of industrial experience in diverse fields like sugar, fertilizers,shipping, and textiles. He has been the head of 10 different companies.He is now currently the Chairman of Sutlej Textiles & Industries Ltd,New India Retailing & Investment Ltd, and also in SIL Investments Ltd. He is also a Chairman & Managing Director of Oudh Sugar Mills Ltd. of the K. K. Birla Group of Sugar Companies. He is on the Board of Upper Ganges Sugar & Industries Ltd.
J.L. Oswal is currently the managing director and director of Monte Carlo Fashions Limited.
He is a graduate from the government school in Ludhiana. He also got awards like in 2012 'LMA-Sat Paul Mittal Life Time Achievement Award' by the Ludhiana Management Association and In 2013 `Achievers of the North' by the Economic Times.