About this webinar
Abstract Art Painting
Abstract art is art that does not attempt to represent an accurate depiction of a visual reality but instead use shapes, colors, forms and gestural marks to achieve its effect.
Abstract art uses visual language of shape, form, color and line to create a composition which may exist with a degree of independence from visual references in the world. Abstraction indicates a departure from reality in depiction of imagery in art. This departure from accurate representation can be slight, partial, or complete. Abstraction exists along a continuum. Even art that aims for verisimilitude of the highest degree can be said to be abstract, at least theoretically, since perfect representation is likely to be exceedingly elusive. Artwork which takes liberties, altering for instance color and form in ways that are conspicuous, can be said to be partially abstract. Total abstraction bears no trace of any reference to anything recognizable.
The aim of the session is to make more people aware about abstract art and the simple ways it can be learnt.
Join the webinar ‘Abstract Art Painting’ and learn more about abstract painting from our mentor Ms. Jainee Shah who is an experienced artist.
- Any colours (e.g. watercolours, acrylic, pastels etc.);
- Minimum 15 sheets of drawing papers (or newspaper/sketchbook/notebook papers etc.);
- Household materials (e.g. cotton, sponge, knife, wood, carboard etc.)
- No brushes!
- No prior skill or experience is required for this webinar
Jainee Shah Artist
Jainee Shah is currently pursuing her degree in Architecture. She's a self-learned free-soul artist and knows various art forms. Art gives her wings to express herself with freedom and she believes in "Do What You Love". Through art, the exploration is endless and she thinks one must never stop learning from it.
Benefits Of Webinar
- Learn Abstract art through this webinar
- Allow yourself to remove yourself from reality to create imaginative and creative responses.
- Get the learning to look at art—and, in a sense, at the world—in a new way
- Reach: 1818
- Engagement: 180
- Website Sessions:
- Registrations: 18