for any query please contact Phone: +919717023501 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About this webinar
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Pablo Picasso
Art is a beautiful medium to express our emotions, feelings, and thoughts; not only the ones that are on the surface but even the ones that may be repressed within us. The idea of this webinar is to help the students tap into themselves, do some soul-searching and bring it out on paper through art.
In the event that you need to figure out how to draw or make doodle craftsmanship, however, have no clue about where to begin, you've gone to the opportune spot.
The first meaning of "to doodle" is "to draw, sketch or scrawl inertly" particularly while you are accomplishing something different. Doodles are basic drawings that can have concrete illustrative significance or may simply be unique shapes.
This webinar is all about unlocking your creativity by our mentor, Chayanika Moulik who is a Graphic Designer by profession and an artist by passion.
- Material required:
- Drawing sheets (2)
- Black pen or sketch pen
- Colors (optional)
Chayanika Moulik Food Blogger
Driven by wanderlust and an endless love for food, Chayanika decided to work as a food blogger after working as an associate art director. She believes in Picasso?s saying, ?Every child is born an artist, and the problem is to remain one once they grow up." Chayanika not only travels the world but she believes in writing about those happy moments she lived, for people who want to be successful in pursuit of their dreams.
Benefits Of Webinar
- Doodling improves your memory: In an examination, a gathering of individuals checked a tedious fake phone message for the names of individuals going to a gathering. Half of the gathering was haphazardly doled out to a 'doodling' condition where they concealed printed shapes while tuning in to the call.The doodling bunch performed better on the observing undertaking and reviewed 29% more data on an unexpected memory test. In contrast to numerous double undertaking circumstances, doodling while at the same time working can really be advantageous.
- Doodling causes you to unwind: Unconstrained drawings may likewise ease mental trouble, making it simpler to take care of things. We like to understand our lives by making up lucid stories, however now and then there are holes that can't be filled, regardless of how diligently we attempt.
- Doodling diminishes pressure: Unconstrained drawing," as specialists call it, has been concentrated to look at its impacts on mental misery. Indeed, even investigations on malignancy patients have discovered that some type of workmanship has helped decline pressure.
- Doodling Can Help Process Emotions: Rising investigations show that craftsmanship articulation may help people reconnect thinking and feeling. While journaling is an extraordinary method to connect with your considerations and emotions, you can show signs of improvement results in the event that you add doodles to your diary sections. All things considered, doodles can assist you with recognizing and express your feelings.
- Doodling Helps Big-Picture Thinking: At the point when you doodle you will in general spotlight on the overall thoughts and ideas, which is foremost to huge picture thinking. In this way, whenever you feel yourself suffocating in subtleties, stop for a second and make a doodle that speaks to whatever it is that you're dealing with. All things considered; you'll wind up a recapturing point of view.
- Reach: 620
- Engagement: 20
- Website Sessions:
- Registrations: 87