Sudheen M, Founder of FairGaze, Leading School-focused Media, Awarded REX Karmaveer Chakra Gold Award
29 Nov, 2019
Summary: Sudheen M, Founder of FairGaze, leading school-focused media and holistic development ecosystem is awarded with REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship and Karmaveer Chakra Gold Award in recognition of his contribution and impact created among school students.
New Delhi, 28 November 2019: Sudheen M, Founder of FairGaze, leading school-focused media and holistic development ecosystem is awarded with REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship and Karmaveer Chakra Gold Award in recognition of his contribution and impact created among school students.
The REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship and Karmaveer Chakra Awards instituted with the United Nations, recognises and acknowledges people from diverse sectors, including social sector, whose work inspire and make positive contribution impacting collective change in the community.
Created by International Confederation of NGOs (iCONGO), REX Karmaveer Awards and REX Karmaveer Global Fellowship is highly coveted award whose recipients have been subsequently chosen for other awards and fellowships like The President of India awards, Magsayay awards, Forbes
30 under 30, TIME 100 most influential people, Ashoka Fellowships, Skoll Fellows, Fulbright, etc.
Speaking on the occasion, Eitu Vij Chopra, REX Karmaveer Chief Curator, said, "FairGaze is doing beautiful work in the school arena".
Ranju R Pillai, Chief Relationship Officer of FairGaze says, "Students are increasingly suffering from loneliness and behavioral issues due to lack of awareness and active meaningful engagement. As a media-based ecosystem focused on holistic development of school students, FairGaze has been successfully addressing these issues across schools in India."
FairGaze is the largest school-focused media and an ecosystem for holistic development, which works closely with various stakeholders and policy makers, education boards, school owners, educationists, parents and organisers of premium events associated with education industry.
FairGaze engages with over 350,000 students from over 13,000 schools across India. FairGaze works with schools to help manage their newsletter, deliver holistic development programs, promote the sports and cultural functions of the schools, recognise the achievements of the students, etc.
For more information:
Contact Person: Mr. Piyush Nayak
Organization: FairGaze Skills Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 97170 23501
Contact PersonMr. Piyush Nayak
OrganizationFairGaze Skills Pvt Ltd
Phone+91 97170 23501
- World Environment Day by FairGaze, I2U Engaged 24K+ Students
- FairGaze, India Is Us Ensure Menstrual Health & Hygiene
- FairGaze & India Is Us Conclude #OneDayForHeritage Campaign
- FairGaze & India Is Us Conduct #OneDayForWater Campaign
- Back to School: Are We Ready
- College Admissions A Challenge Due to Pandemic
- Community Welcomes School Bag Policy 2020, Wary About Implementation
- Vivek Atray, Motivational Speaker, Author, Mentor, Advisor, Columnist Joins Advisory Board of FairGaze, Leading School Media
- Major General Jacob Tharakan Chacko Joins FairGaze, Leading School Media, as Advisory Board Member
- Blended Learning in Schools, a Post Pandemic Reality