5 Pieces of Trivia Every Cricket Fan Should Know About Virat Kohli
Editorials News | Dec-13-2019
Virat Kohli is one of the smartest properties in our Indian cricket, when discussed both in terms of his impressive looks and as well as his amazing playing skills. Polarising his opinion with never ending knocks and his sporty attitude, the young batsman is the one you may both love or hate, but you for sure cannot ignore him.
Here are 5 interesting facts that every cricket fan must be aware of and know about the heartthrob of nation, Virat Kohli!
Kohli's nickname is very cute and he is called, Cheeku. The name was given by Former Delhi coach Ajit Chaudhary who denoted this when he joined Delhi Ranji team.
In 2006, while he was playing a Ranji match to be played against Karnataka his father passed away. But he still batted on the next day and scored high score of 90 runs.
He also once revealed in an interview that his first crush was Karisma Kapoor and he is currently married to actress Anushka Sharma
He had also captained the India Under-19 team to the U-19 World Cup in the year 2008.
While playing against Bangladesh in the year 2011 World Cup, he was recognized as the first and only Indian player for scoring a century on debut in World Cup.
By: Prerana Sharma
- Paper Production And Recycling
- Architecture Of Harappan Civilization
- Progress Made By Civilization
- Did The Trojan Horse Exist?
- How Natural Disasters are Linked to Climate Change?
- Economic Importance Of Gymnosperms
- Describe The Role Of A Therapist
- How Can We Solve The Problem Of Space Junk?
- Rome’s Gladiatorial Games: Myths vs Reality
- Charles Darwin- The Father Of Evolution