Education And Modern Technology
Education News | Nov-05-2021
Technology is a gift of God. After the gift of life, it is perhaps the greatest of God's gifts. It is the mother of civilizations, arts, and sciences. Technology has certainly changed the way we live. The era of 21st century is often regarded as an era of technology. Technology, today, plays a very important role in our life. It is seen as a basis for the growth of an economy. An economy that is poor in technology can never grow in today’s scenario. This is because technology makes our work much easier and less time-consuming. The impact of technology can be felt in every possible field one such field in Education. The internet has grown in importance by many folds, over the process of the decade. Its importance in the education world can now never be undermined. Despite the chances of fraud and drawbacks, the use of the internet is like a blessing for students.
Today, the internet is present in almost everything we use. From television to gaming consoles, and our phones, the internet is everywhere. Technological developments like digital cameras, projectors, mind training software, computers, Powerpoint presentations, 3D visualization tools; all have become great sources for teachers to help students grasp a concept easily. In the era of the 21 st -century, the outcomes of dynamic technological advancement reflect on every aspect of our everyday life.
Government Senior Secondary School Bopara
- The Importance Of Cultural Competency In Education
- The Importance Of Teaching Financial Literacy In Schools
- The Role Of Technology In Special Education
- The Role Of Education In Fostering Global Citizenship
- The Importance Of Family Involvement In Education
- The Impact Of School Culture On Students' Success
- The Benefits Of Arts Education
- The Role Of Peer Mentoring In Education
- The Impact Of Socioeconomic Status On Education
- The Role Of Technology In Personalized Learning