The Moral Purpose Of Higher Education
Education News | Aug-21-2020
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Higher education plays a very vital role in one’s life. It helps you to learn what you love. It’s just like exploring your favorite subjects every day. It helps in killing your boredom and distracting one from learning. It’s like a sort of healthy learning where you are not pressurized or burdened to study any other subject you don’t like. It helps in opening multiple job opportunities in which your might be interested. When you learn what you adore you can see multiple doors of success in front of you. The biggest advantage of having higher education is that it helps in producing better citizens for tomorrow. When better citizens are produced it leads to a much brighter future. When students are allowed or given the freedom to learn what they love then the probability of them to be successful further in life increases. Its best outcome will be that most of these citizens will be paying taxes in the upcoming future due to which the county will become more stable financially.
However, one of the reasons in the lacking behind of better higher education is that many students are either influenced by the trend, their mates or are pressurized by their guardians to choose a particular stream. Due to all these factors students generally chose the wrong streams. Moreover, when their this freedom is suppressed they can witness or go through regret in their lives due to which they do not come out to be successful.
Summing it up we can say that the main moral purpose of higher education is to give rise to better citizens for tomorrow.
By: Aanya Pandey
- The Importance Of Physical Literacy In Modern Education
- The Silk Road: Traders Of The Ancient World
- The Role Of Drama Education In Developing Empathy & Social Skills
- Trade Tariffs & Economic Sanction
- Education Reforms In A Post-Pandemic World
- Modernization & Noise Pollution
- 3D Eye Scans Spot Early Parkinson’s Disease Sign
- The Role Of Virtual Reality In Enhancing Science Education
- Teaching Students About Student Loans & Debt Management
- Incorporating Philosophy Of Science In The Classroom