5 Improvements Sonam Wangchuk Suggests In India's Education System
Editorials News | Aug-10-2018
Sonam Wangchuk is the inspiration behind the film '3 Idiots'. He has suggested some reforms that would work towards boosting India's education system.
- Public schools for all: Education is a big business in India. Lack of proper public schools and quality education in them has given private schools a big bloom. State should take the responsibility of teaching its people, according to Wangchuk.
- Rich and Poor in same school: This reform will help in bridging the gap between the rich and poor. Wangchuk has stressed on the reform that would include both rich and poor class in the same school
- Education system should consider people and their specific needs: Every part of country needs different education reforms. What's important in Bihar might not be as important in Ladakh. There is very little in education system that prepares us for real life.
- Award belongs to each and every stakeholder: Wangchuk promotes the idea that the award is much more than for the win. It should be treated as the recognition of the hard work that comes along with it.
By: Neha Maheshwari
- Animal Powers
- English Language as a Subject
- Gender Disparity is Another Section of Digital Divide
- Camouflage Mechanism In Animals
- Arrival of Mahatma Gandhi in India
- Role of Expert in Amateur’s Life
- Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event
- Music Could Be a Forever Friend
- Should Reading Literature Be Made Compulsory?
- Is Green Tea Good for One’s Health?