5 Improvements Sonam Wangchuk Suggests In India's Education System
Editorials News | Aug-10-2018
Sonam Wangchuk is the inspiration behind the film '3 Idiots'. He has suggested some reforms that would work towards boosting India's education system.
- Public schools for all: Education is a big business in India. Lack of proper public schools and quality education in them has given private schools a big bloom. State should take the responsibility of teaching its people, according to Wangchuk.
- Rich and Poor in same school: This reform will help in bridging the gap between the rich and poor. Wangchuk has stressed on the reform that would include both rich and poor class in the same school
- Education system should consider people and their specific needs: Every part of country needs different education reforms. What's important in Bihar might not be as important in Ladakh. There is very little in education system that prepares us for real life.
- Award belongs to each and every stakeholder: Wangchuk promotes the idea that the award is much more than for the win. It should be treated as the recognition of the hard work that comes along with it.
By: Neha Maheshwari
- Children Working In Hazardous Factories
- Jugaad Mentality: Opportunity or Threat to India?
- Partition Of The Province Of Bengal 1905
- Disadvantages Of Landslide
- Harmful Effects Of Pesticides
- Sun Temple & Its History
- Child Marriage In India
- Religion And Environmentalism
- Harmful Effects Of Water Pollution
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Globalization