5 Qualities A Team Captain Should Possess
General News | Nov-15-2021
Team games are the collective efforts of its members and especially the captain. Team performance is highly dependent on the capital stability of the Management team. The captain of the team has the most important responsibility to manage and support its team. The best player on the team doesn't have to always become the team captain but the important feature of a capacitor is that he or she must have the ability to take along the whole team together. There are some qualities that a team captain should possess:-
(1) Leadership:- A team captain should have the quality to lead the team in every situation. Leadership quality is present in that person who gives respect to every opinion and everyone respects his/ her opinion. The team captain should be capable to face a tough situation of the game. And he/she can lead the team the victory.
(2) Self- Confidence:- A team captain should have the quality of being self-confident or we can say that to have faith in himself/ herself. If the Captain will be confident the morale of other players automatically gets boosted even if it is a tough situation.
(3) Team Spirit:- A team captain should have the quality to maintain the team spirit in the team. Even if the team isn't able to achieve the goal but a captain should support them and maintain the spirit to win the game in players.
(4) Calm:- This is a very important quality that a captain should have which is to be calm. There are many situations in the game a player loses his calm nature. But the captain should be calm in a pressure situation to make the right decisions.
(5) Respectful:- A team captain should be that person who respects other players and also other places respect him. The captain should also listen to the ideas of every player and then react to them. If a team captain is that person who is being respected so there will be no argument between the players.
S. D. Public School