"Focus on the task at the hand, not on daydreams about the far distant future."Firstly do you know what does this quote means? It means that focus on what is in front of you, not the daydream you are seeing as your future, which we don't know if the daydream will be true someday or not. Focus is very important in life, to achieve something we need focus.
Focus is needed like 'x', in maths, x is put everywhere we don't know the value so as the focus before putting focus we don't know how to do but after we could.
If throughout the day you have a finite amount of time and the infinite amount of work, it's crucial that you focus on what's important.
Refer to these :
- Keep a list of what work to be done at what time. Make a timetable or so, arrange your work in a manner accordingly.
- Start devoting time for yourself, not for social media. Keeping it besides for one day and focus on your hobbies or things which we couldn't able to do because of lack of time.
- Exercise, make yourself fit. "Fit health Fit mind"
- Do not take stress. Stress is like a shadow which we can't come out of it but can be ignored.
- Search and play focus games so that your mind will get used to it and would not let you distract.
- Play outdoor games instead of indoor games.
- Take a good sleep of at least 8 to 9 hours. It will make you feel better.
By following these tips you will be able to focus, just relax be patient and I am sure these tips will help you.
By: Deepanshi Manchanda
School: Ramjas School, R.K. Puram
Get latest education news, career guidance, skill development programs, training programs, webinar and contest information.
To get a download link of the FairGaze App on your email, please fill your email id below: