Need of Digital India
General News | Dec-02-2020
By many measures, India is well on its thanks to becoming a digitally advanced country. Propelled by the falling cost and rising availability of smartphones and high-speed connectivity, India is already home to at least one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing bases of digital consumers and is digitizing faster than many mature and emerging economies.
To put this digital growth in context, we analyzed 17 mature and emerging economies across 30 dimensions of digital adoption since 2014 and located that India is digitizing faster than about one other country within the study, Indonesia. Our Country Digital Adoption Index covers three elements: digital foundation (cost, speed, and reliability of internet service); digital reach (number of mobile devices, app downloads, and data consumption), and digital value, (how much consumers engage online by chatting, tweeting, shopping, or streaming). India’s score rose by 90 per cent since 2014 (Exhibit 2). In absolute terms, its score is low—32 on a scale of 100—so there remains ample room to grow.
Birla School, Pilani
- India Hosting AFC 2022 Asian Women Cup
- Different Rules and Compositions of Photography
- How To Have Sportsmanship Even If You Lose A Match?
- Technology with Education
- Understanding Sports
- Helping Children Achieve Goal Clarity
- Australian Bushfire: Climate Change
- Difference Between Football & Soccer
- Teacher Student Relationship
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Supports Sports Talent in Students.