Should Students Get Limited Access To The Internet?
General News | Aug-18-2020
Internet is a global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols. Anyone can communicate with anyone from any part of the world, find information about anything in just few seconds without any issue.
It is affordable and easy to use also. But ,as every coin has two sides. With so many advantages, internet has many disadvantages also. The current generation of students use computers to complete their school or college activities and use the Internet to research important information. Even nowadays, online sessions are being registered for courses or exams, which make the Internet an essential part of a student's education life.
However, with these advancements comes with a price.
Limiting the access to other internet for students has become a necessity for these reasons:-
• Unlimited internet will allow the student to become unfocused with their studies.
• Another reason is to limit students ability to cyber-bully other students.
• we need to limit the internet’s rated R content.
• It will actually lead them to do negative activities which can cause negativity to the society.
Students use the School Internet Access to bully other students. If we limit the use of internet access, we also lessen the effect of bullying. Internet access could give the opportunity to access violent, such as school shootings. The addiction of internet is harmful for their studies.Spending too much time on the Internet could lead to health problems, a new study reports. Heavy Internet use appears able to put teens at serious risk of high blood pressure. Internet is good only when used for a limited amount of time. Internet addiction can wreak havoc on your sleep as you are unable to resist turning off your computer. Even if you do try to sleep, exposure to the glow of a computer screen can inhibit your ability to both fall asleep and experience high-quality sleep by decreasing melatonin levels.Online games on the internet can be addictive to teenagers. This can take away your precious time that should be used for other things more productive.Spending hours on accessing the internet, engaging on social networks, and playing online games can drastically inhibit the physical development of a child.
By - Milan Thakur
- World Records - Why Do Athletes Keep Breaking Them
- The Wonderful Habit Of Reading
- India's Love For Cricket
- Communication: The Art Required In Every Sphere Of Life
- An Apple A Day Keeps Doctor Away
- Significance Of Confidence In Sports
- Most Popular Sports By Country
- Your Favorite Freedom Fighters
- Facts About Judo
- How To Know You Are On The Right Path