Adapting Technical Education
Education News | Dec-01-2020
We can't imagine our lives without machines and technology now. By mastering technical skills, a man has become a master of almost every sector of development. Technology is taking over the world. Be ready for the time when robots and machines are doing most of the work. To be prepared, we must have technical knowledge.
The education which provides special technical skills and knowledge is known as technical education. Technical education helps us in learning about machines. It is very different from general education. It is a study that helps the learner to know about particular skills. The people who have these skills are called technicians.
Some technical fields are:
Technical education is vital for every country, be it developed or developing. It is necessary for the development of the country. Every field needs technicians. To make infrastructure like roads, buildings, factories, canals, etc., and to help in IT of every corporate firm. If a country focuses on technical education, it will definitely develop at a faster pace.
Importance of technical education
- Promotes economic status- if a country can produce on its own, the need to import decreases. It can export to make better foreign investments.
- Less need for technical staff- if a country has a vast number of technicians, it saves on the salary provided to people hired from outside.
- Less unemployment- there is are several fields in technical education which require creative skills along with being hard working.
- Entrepreneurship- technical people can also open their own firms and help in the development of the country by not going abroad for work.
In this world of digitalization, the need for technicians has increased more than ever. They are the core and backbone as they provide the solutions to even our smallest problems. It is necessary for agriculture- technical education is now needed more than ever in the agricultural sector. Creative and innovative minds, along with these skills, are required for the development of this sector.
In the world of digitalization, the need for technicians has increased more than ever. They are the core and backbone as they provide the solutions to even our smallest problems. In India, we have IIT, the Indian Institute of Technology, which is the institution for the study of technology providing many sub-departments.
The government is helping in expanding the sector as it is necessary for the growth of the country. To run a country, we need well-skilled technical hands.
By Muskan Srivastava
- Personality & its Common Disorders
- Ways To Increase Immunity
- Importance of Recycling Products
- Does the Internet Make Students Lazy?
- Organic Farming In India
- Qualities Of Professional Teachers
- Traditional v/s Online Schooling
- Climate Change Affecting Endangered Species
- The Effect of Immigration on the Economy
- Effects of Online Learning on Primary Education