Science in the Service of Mankind
Education News | Jan-26-2021
The inventions of science have revolutionized the planet of transport. The space is meaningless today. we've airplanes, cars, bullet trains, ships, etc. Within a brief time, we will cover a really long distance. The planet has turned smaller thanks to these fast means of transport. Man has succeeded in landing on the moon. The means of transport have enabled us to explore the likelihood of life on another planet. Spaceflight may be a reality today.
One of the best boons of science to mankind is electricity. Electricity has brought tons to vary our lives. It has removed darkness. It runs our machines and has lessened human toil. It's increased industrial productivity and efficiency. Electricity has made the lifetime of housewives easy. Now she has the refrigerator, washer, microwave, mixer-grinder, electric kettle, etc. Electricity has lessened the severity of the weather. We will make use of air conditioning, room heater, fan, etc. It runs trains and metro trains. We cannot consider life without electricity. A power cut of a couple of minutes causes an excellent inconvenience.
Science has helped us to overcome many deadly diseases. Diseases like tuberculosis and cancer are not any longer considered dangerous and incurable. Operations are performed painlessly. The invention of X-rays has raised the diagnosis of a disease and in locating an injury or fracture. Electric shocks are an excellent boon to surgery. Additionally, new ultra scanning and cosmetic surgery are the wonders of science within the field of drugs.
By: Raghav Saxena
Birla School, Pilani
- The Importance Of Physical Literacy In Modern Education
- The Silk Road: Traders Of The Ancient World
- The Role Of Drama Education In Developing Empathy & Social Skills
- Trade Tariffs & Economic Sanction
- Education Reforms In A Post-Pandemic World
- Modernization & Noise Pollution
- 3D Eye Scans Spot Early Parkinson’s Disease Sign
- The Role Of Virtual Reality In Enhancing Science Education
- Teaching Students About Student Loans & Debt Management
- Incorporating Philosophy Of Science In The Classroom