What is Entrepreneurship?
Education News | Apr-10-2021
Entrepreneurship does not mean opening a small shop but starting a company on a large scale. There are many examples of entrepreneurship in India today. Many examples like Paytm, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Facebook, OLX, Zomato are seen today. All these companies that started are making good money today. It is mostly seen that jobbers are never happy. Neither do they get good money? They also get a lot of work done. If there is a mistake, the boss scolds the servants. Therefore, some people want to own themselves.
He wants to start a business in which he is the owner and others work for him. On becoming a successful businessman, you can earn a good amount of money and also employ other people. That is why every educated young man nowadays wants to become a successful businessman.
Similarly, anyone can buy anything from the Internet through the Flipkart company. Flipkart is today one of the largest e-commerce companies in India, selling thousands of products on its website. At home, a customer can buy his favorite material with the help of Flipkart.
1. Must be hardworking: If you want to become a successful entrepreneur then you should not back out of hard work. Those who do the job mostly think of their comfort. Their mindset is to get a job for 6 to 8 hours, then rest at home. If you run away from hard work, you will never be a successful entrepreneur.
2. Must have a business idea: It should be clear in your mind which business you will start. What utility does it have in society? You should start a business only after finding out all these things.
3. Be prepared for failure: Many businessmen fail initially but have complete confidence in their business ideas. He continues to do his work diligently and later he gets success.
4. Risk-taking: You will not be able to do any business without taking risks. There is risk in every business. New work can be successful and can fail. Therefore, you should have the ability to take risks.
To conclude Entrepreneurship, it’s an about requires hard work, decision-making power, daily learning, and having an organized plan.
By: Akshit Sharma
- Traditional v/s Online Schooling
- Climate Change Affecting Endangered Species
- The Effect of Immigration on the Economy
- Effects of Online Learning on Primary Education
- Qualities Of A Good Student
- How To Improve Lungs Health
- Origin Of Hindi Language
- Impact Of Increasing Oil Prices On Indian Economy
- Free Education For All Students
- Growing Pollution In Rivers