Once during a lifetime, most folks have heard this quote, 'Wellness of mind, body, and spirit will assist you to satisfy your goals, increase your income and just live a more fulfilled life.
But have you ever wondered! How one could attain peace and maintain a healthy body with a healthy mind?
As Dalai Lama said, A happy mind is a healthy mind, and a healthy mind is good for the body.
Listed below are a number of ideas to take care of a healthy body with a healthy mind.
1. Exercise Daily: Professor of Neuroscience, at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, David Linden suggested in an interview that the foremost helpful thing that anyone could do for his or her mind was to require half-hour of aerobics a day.
2. Add fruits and vegetables to your diet: The food that we eat benefits us in numerous ways. Vitamins and minerals reduce stress, improves mood, increases oxygen flow to the brain, and boost cognitive thinking, and reasoning abilities.
3. Drink plenty of water: We should stay hydrated as water has many benefits for both physical and mental health. Water keeps us healthy and prevents illness. In order to function effectively, our body requires a good amount of water.
4. Think Positive: Positive thinking helps an individual in many ways like, stress management and maintains proper health. Approaching unpleasantness in a more positive and productive way is what we call positive thinking. It also helps in cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of death from cardiovascular disease.
5. Sleep well: Sound sleep is vital for the right functioning of the body. Studies had shown the link between improper sleep and various disorders like weight gain, loss of appetite, decreased concentration, and various others.
Thus, neither mind nor body can be neglected. We must take a while out of our busy schedule for ourselves. With the right food, rest, and exercise, we must constantly strive to keep both mind and body healthy.
By- Sakshi Bhardwaj
Get latest education news, career guidance, skill development programs, training programs, webinar and contest information.
To get a download link of the FairGaze App on your email, please fill your email id below: