Teaching As A Passion
Education News | Oct-26-2021
Passion is based on effective teaching. The passion which is indispensable for learning and teaching facilitates learning through the desire and enthusiasm it creates. Passion begins when students explore their curiosity, but first, they must determine if the area is worthy of their time. Public Agenda’s study found that 43 percent of college dropouts claimed they had to take too many classes they didn’t consider useful. Authentic experiences are meant to be shared and learned from—because they make a lasting impression on students while sparking self-reflection.
A study of 257 professional musicians found the most important characteristics of their first teachers were the ability to communicate well—to be friendly, chatty, and encouraging—and the capacity to pass on their love of music through modeling and playing well. A teacher has the power to transform souls and positively touch someone’s life. It is one of the noblest of professions that deal with life-changing and destiny-altering powers. The teacher has the present as raw material on which she will finally carve and design the future (the children).
A good teacher inspires. She teaches from the heart, not from the book. A teacher is capable of dispelling the clouds of ignorance from the minds of students and lighting the spark of knowledge in them. The art of teaching is the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds to satisfy it afterward. Good teachers learn by reflecting on their experience of the teachers who inspired them, and by watching inspiring teachers in the schools to which they are attached.
Teaching May Be Stressful – How To Deal?
Online Teaching And Learning During Pandemic
The Importance Of Teaching A Child Inclusivity
The Affects Of Contemporary Teaching Methods
- The Importance Of Social & Emotional Learning In Education
- Why Is Foundational Learning Important?
- The Role Of Education In Promoting Environmental Sustainability
- The Importance Of Mindfulness In Education
- The Importance Of Teaching Critical Thinking Skills
- The Impact Of Sleep On Students' Academic Performance
- The Role Of Education In Promoting Gender Equality
- The Importance Of Cultural Competency In Education
- The Importance Of Teaching Financial Literacy In Schools
- The Role Of Technology In Special Education