A Cure for the Defective Immune System
Editorials News | Apr-11-2017
In a turn of events the body’s immune system may go against you body’s protective covering and lead to paralyzing the body. To find a solution to this problem researchers have come up with an experimental treatment which can subdue the complex immune system in rats and rodents. If successful, this experiment can help in solving multiple human diseases.
The experiment when conducted on paralyzed rodents affected them in such a way which brought back their ability to walk. The mice also started to respond quickly on foreign intervention. The researchers are now working on the idea of conducting the same experiment on other models like- transplant model & diabetes models. These are models in which the defective immune system attacks the pancreas.
The group of researchers are planning to collaborate with clinicians at Maryland Medical School to further conduct the test on non-human species to lead the study to be a successful human therapy in future.
Content Source- sciencedaily.com
- The Rise Of Nazism
- Know How To Handle The Stress Of An Exam
- The Main Characteristics Of Coastal Erosion
- Paper Production And Recycling
- Architecture Of Harappan Civilization
- Progress Made By Civilization
- Did The Trojan Horse Exist?
- How Natural Disasters are Linked to Climate Change?
- Economic Importance Of Gymnosperms
- Describe The Role Of A Therapist