A New System Provides Bandwidth for Faster Downloads
Editorials News | Apr-10-2017
Good news for all websites that a new system is made by researchers where downloading of pages will be extremely quick. Researchers have developed a new system where bandwidth is provided in data center networks. The tests provided good results. The system maintained same overall data transmission rate like others.But the important point to be noted was that bandwidth was allocated more fairly. This helped in downloading the components of a page very fast.
This new system was presented by researchers from MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). The place of its presentation was Usenix Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation. The researchers explained that throughput can be maximized easily. They also added that they showed a path to converge to a good allocation.
In data centers, system is controlled by a single operator. Last decade showed high speed of both data connections and computer processors. This showed a ray that centralized regulation is a practical application. The system of researchers of CSAIL is a centralized system.
- The Emergence Of Jainism And Sikhism In Indian History
- Lunar Rocks
- Examining The Role Of News & Information In Society
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity