Addiction Of Video Games
Editorials News | Oct-17-2021
Addiction to anything happens when it starts being used excessively and when without it something seems incomplete in life. Like the additions of tea and coffee, now people are also getting additions to video games. From morning till night, they have started living in captivity of android phones or laptops. While doing some work, many people are seen playing games on their phones even during the slightest break. Such people are so lost in their world of games that they do not remember their stop on the bus and train or other important works. This situation can be very stressful if not controlled in time.
Although gaming addiction is a new word, there is no difference between it and other addictions. Just like a drug addict needs drugs all the time. In the same way as video gaming addiction, one needs to play a video game all the time. If he does not get to play the game, he starts getting restless. People with gaming addiction spend most of their day playing video games. It is not just the youngsters playing big games on the computer but adults are also involved. Younger children and older people may get addicted to it. Children become flabby with this habit and this also causes problems in their careers in the future. This makes them physically unfit and it can also cause problems in the eyes. Children who play games tend to talk less to the people around them and in this way, they get lonely because they spend most of their time at home with their gadgets. At last, I would say that addiction to anything is harmful.
By: Bhavika Sabharwal
Tagore Senior Secondary School
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents