Alert! Air Pollution May Linger For Generations
Editorials News | Nov-04-2016
The researchers warn people of pollution and its trans-generational effects. According to a new study, the bad impact of air pollution is the biggest risk for the environment. As per the research by World Health Organization, the unfavorable effect of air pollution may remain in Delhi for future generations.
The facts were disclosed by the US-based National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. T.K.Joshi, director of Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health has shaded the light on this issue. Mr. Joshi explained, if a fetus is uncovered to air pollution, she has transformed in her genes, and such transformations don’t remain limited to her only. However the impact is trans-generational, her children to her grandchildren will be affected.
The study which was held in
- Know How To Handle The Stress Of An Exam
- The Main Characteristics Of Coastal Erosion
- Paper Production And Recycling
- Architecture Of Harappan Civilization
- Progress Made By Civilization
- Did The Trojan Horse Exist?
- How Natural Disasters are Linked to Climate Change?
- Economic Importance Of Gymnosperms
- Describe The Role Of A Therapist
- How Can We Solve The Problem Of Space Junk?