Alert! Warm Water Can be Dangerous for Health
Editorials News | Dec-13-2016
The scientists from the
Chemicals antimony and bisphenol ‘A’, also known as BPA, does not affect at low levels found in beverage containers stated the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The officials also added that the negative impact of the chemical can affect children’s health. The International Agency for Research on Cancer, part of the World Health Organization, has explained antimony as a carcinogen.
The researchers have warned people against leaving bottled water in the car all day during summer or in the hot garage. The researchers have added that more study is required to check the harmful effects.
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents