Alert! Warm Water Can be Dangerous for Health
Editorials News | Dec-13-2016
The scientists from the
Chemicals antimony and bisphenol ‘A’, also known as BPA, does not affect at low levels found in beverage containers stated the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The officials also added that the negative impact of the chemical can affect children’s health. The International Agency for Research on Cancer, part of the World Health Organization, has explained antimony as a carcinogen.
The researchers have warned people against leaving bottled water in the car all day during summer or in the hot garage. The researchers have added that more study is required to check the harmful effects.
- Coronavirus & Human Genetics: Why Do Cases of Covid Vary?
- Global Warming: Problems and Solutions
- Do Students Still Use Newspapers For Research?
- Influence of Covid on the Education System
- How To Limit Screen Time?
- Three Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mental Toxins
- Energy Crises during Study
- How to Stand Apart against the Competition in School?
- Is Animal Abuse Acceptable?
- Electronic Devices & Their Influence on Child Development