Alert! Warm Water Can be Dangerous for Health
Editorials News | Dec-13-2016
The scientists from the
Chemicals antimony and bisphenol ‘A’, also known as BPA, does not affect at low levels found in beverage containers stated the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The officials also added that the negative impact of the chemical can affect children’s health. The International Agency for Research on Cancer, part of the World Health Organization, has explained antimony as a carcinogen.
The researchers have warned people against leaving bottled water in the car all day during summer or in the hot garage. The researchers have added that more study is required to check the harmful effects.
- Learn About India – Maldives Relations
- The Smartest Animal In The World
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
- Mobile Games That Got Popular in 2020
- Animal Powers
- English Language as a Subject
- Gender Disparity is Another Section of Digital Divide
- Camouflage Mechanism In Animals
- Arrival of Mahatma Gandhi in India