An Enormous Smile Can Change the Whole World Magically
Editorials News | Jun-25-2017
Have you ever realized that your smile has a spark to change tough situations? Many experts have suggested that one can decrease their odds of success against the same opponent in subsequent matches.
A study has shown that People who smiled during win increased the chances of their challenger acting aggressively to steal the victory rather than share it in future game play.
A similar study has also been presented by senior author Gratch, earlier. The author’s main interest lays both in how people express an unconscious action.
Additionally, the earlier study was also based on how the action betrays deception. The author used the data to create artificial intelligence to distinguish and even express the same emotional cues as a person.
The researcher has quoted that, “it is a wrong perception that emotion is the enemy of reason. In fact, the truth in the emotion is our way of assigning a value to things. He also added that without emotions we'd be faced with limitless choices."
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents