An Initiative to Save Trees
Editorials News | May-10-2017
The scheme has been taken in order to make the students sensitive to the environment. Additionally, the Directorate of Education (DoF) has instructed the schools to conduct the exercise through their eco-clubs. As per the reports, the Government has also joined hands with an NGO called 'WePlant' which has initiated a campaign -- "save a million seeds this summer".
Financial assistance is also provided to schools by the Delhi government for a variety of environment-friendly action-oriented programs. These programs include rain water harvesting, waste paper recycling machine, solar water heating system, vermi compost set up and solar signages, as per the reports. Additionally, an air purifier will also be provided to the schools to ensure students’ health.
- How To Limit Screen Time?
- Three Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mental Toxins
- Energy Crises during Study
- How to Stand Apart against the Competition in School?
- Is Animal Abuse Acceptable?
- Electronic Devices & Their Influence on Child Development
- How Optimism Influences Your Immunity?
- Can History Repeat Itself?
- Impartiality towards the Indian lower class during the Pandemic
- Is Global Warming A Cause of Skin Cancer?