An Initiative to Save Trees
Editorials News | May-10-2017
The scheme has been taken in order to make the students sensitive to the environment. Additionally, the Directorate of Education (DoF) has instructed the schools to conduct the exercise through their eco-clubs. As per the reports, the Government has also joined hands with an NGO called 'WePlant' which has initiated a campaign -- "save a million seeds this summer".
Financial assistance is also provided to schools by the Delhi government for a variety of environment-friendly action-oriented programs. These programs include rain water harvesting, waste paper recycling machine, solar water heating system, vermi compost set up and solar signages, as per the reports. Additionally, an air purifier will also be provided to the schools to ensure students’ health.
- Importance of Artificial Intelligence as a Subject
- New Ramsar Sites of India
- How will Technology change our lives in Next Twenty Years?
- Microplastics in Human Blood
- Pets As Our Best Friends
- The Concept Of Diffusion And Osmosis
- Paper Production And Recycling
- The History Of Anthropology
- Carbon Cycle- A Biogeochemical Process
- Are Vaccinations Beneficial?