An Initiative to Save Trees
Editorials News | May-10-2017
The scheme has been taken in order to make the students sensitive to the environment. Additionally, the Directorate of Education (DoF) has instructed the schools to conduct the exercise through their eco-clubs. As per the reports, the Government has also joined hands with an NGO called 'WePlant' which has initiated a campaign -- "save a million seeds this summer".
Financial assistance is also provided to schools by the Delhi government for a variety of environment-friendly action-oriented programs. These programs include rain water harvesting, waste paper recycling machine, solar water heating system, vermi compost set up and solar signages, as per the reports. Additionally, an air purifier will also be provided to the schools to ensure students’ health.
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents