Andy Murray: Number One Tennis Player after Novak Djokovic
Editorials News | Oct-18-2016
Andy Morray is a rising name in the field of tennis. Recently he has defeated Roberto Bautista with 7-6 (7/1), 6-1 to zero in on Novak Djokovic's top ranking. After conquering Roberto Bautista, he has honored with Shanghai Masters.
The reports showed that he won the shanghai Master without losing a set. With his tremendous performance in the match the Murray has cut down the gap on World’s much owned tennis star Novak Djokovic.
Earlier the Murray has also won the Wimbledon and Olympic championships. But this time Murray amazed everyone by winning seven points in a row in the first-set tie-breaker.
The second set brought more happiness for the tennis start, Murray, as he broke Bautista three times at the second round. As per the report Murray started slowly and took a grip in the first set by 3-3.
No one was expecting Murrays come back while he lost three set points but fortunately after losing the set points he converted the situation in his favor. Murray has joined Stefan Edberg in joint 15th place on the category of Open-era title winners with his 41st tournament victory.
- New Ramsar Sites of India
- How will Technology change our lives in Next Twenty Years?
- Microplastics in Human Blood
- Pets As Our Best Friends
- The Concept Of Diffusion And Osmosis
- Paper Production And Recycling
- The History Of Anthropology
- Carbon Cycle- A Biogeochemical Process
- Are Vaccinations Beneficial?
- Modern People are Technological Zombies