App That Can Identify Mental and Physical Injuries
Editorials News | Nov-11-2016
A smartphone-based app has been developed by the scientists which is beneficial for athletes. The scientists have claimed that this new app can record physical injuries and mental health symptoms. The app is capable of capturing 99 percent accurate results, said the researchers. Additionally, the app is specialized in sports injury detection.The scientists did a study, in which they found over 99 percent of the health symptoms attained would not have been captured through traditional injury surveillance.
After the research, the scientists analyzed that their newly made app is efficient to provide accurate measures as compared to medical records or clinical reports. Currently, the scientists are working on their ultimate goal which is based on the health of the athletes. The scientists have explained that they want to improve healthcare facilities received by the athletes. The main focus of the study is on making injury and indication surveillance healthier among the population.
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents