Approach Any Problem with These 6 Thinking Hats
Editorials News | Jul-28-2017
Edward de Bono designed these 6 thinking hats of different colors as a tool for group discussion and individual thinking. Six thinking hats could be used to first explore the problem, then develop a set of solutions and finally choose a solution after critical examination of solution set.
The Six colors are explained as:
- Blue Hat: It has the direction of managing. It deals with what is the subject? What are we thinking about? What is the goal? Can look at the big picture.
- White Hat: It is for considering available information.
- Red Hat: It deals with the emotions part. It tells about intuitive or instinctive gut reactions or statements of emotional feelings.
- Black Hat: It shows discernment. It guides the person with the logics applied. It helps to be more practical and realistic.
- Yellow Hat: The optimistic yellow hat shows the person all the bright and sunny sides of a situation.
- Green Hat: The creative green hat watches statements of provocation and investigation. It leads you think outside the box.
By: Bhavna Sharma
- Influence of Covid on the Education System
- How To Limit Screen Time?
- Three Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mental Toxins
- Energy Crises during Study
- How to Stand Apart against the Competition in School?
- Is Animal Abuse Acceptable?
- Electronic Devices & Their Influence on Child Development
- How Optimism Influences Your Immunity?
- Can History Repeat Itself?
- Impartiality towards the Indian lower class during the Pandemic