Approach Any Problem with These 6 Thinking Hats
Editorials News | Jul-28-2017
Edward de Bono designed these 6 thinking hats of different colors as a tool for group discussion and individual thinking. Six thinking hats could be used to first explore the problem, then develop a set of solutions and finally choose a solution after critical examination of solution set.
The Six colors are explained as:
- Blue Hat: It has the direction of managing. It deals with what is the subject? What are we thinking about? What is the goal? Can look at the big picture.
- White Hat: It is for considering available information.
- Red Hat: It deals with the emotions part. It tells about intuitive or instinctive gut reactions or statements of emotional feelings.
- Black Hat: It shows discernment. It guides the person with the logics applied. It helps to be more practical and realistic.
- Yellow Hat: The optimistic yellow hat shows the person all the bright and sunny sides of a situation.
- Green Hat: The creative green hat watches statements of provocation and investigation. It leads you think outside the box.
By: Bhavna Sharma
- Satyajit Rays Contribution Towards Cinema
- Animal Cruelty At Its Peak
- Digitalisation & Its Impact On Common Public
- Black Hole: Myth Or Fact
- Veganism & Its Effects On Body
- Harmful Effects Of UV Rays
- Famous Astronauts
- Effects Of Anxiety On The Body
- Contamination Of Water
- Nuclear And Radiation Accidents