Archaeologists Found 5,600-Year-Old Spiritual Place
Editorials News | Nov-29-2016
The researchers have discovered a prehistoric center near Britain’s prehistoric temple Stonehenge. The finding can change our perspective of the early development of
Currently the researchers have dug down around 100 meters worth of the outer ditch. The researchers are not sure about how many of the monuments have survived so far. The new study showed that hundred years back the area near Stonehenge was ritually active and more sacred than it was believed by the researchers.
The archeologists said the core functions of these places are still a mystery. However the remaining evidence has proved that they were used for a mixture of ritual, religious, political and mortuary roles.
- Satyajit Rays Contribution Towards Cinema
- Animal Cruelty At Its Peak
- Digitalisation & Its Impact On Common Public
- Black Hole: Myth Or Fact
- Veganism & Its Effects On Body
- Harmful Effects Of UV Rays
- Famous Astronauts
- Effects Of Anxiety On The Body
- Contamination Of Water
- Nuclear And Radiation Accidents