Archaeologists Found 5,600-Year-Old Spiritual Place
Editorials News | Nov-29-2016
The researchers have discovered a prehistoric center near Britain’s prehistoric temple Stonehenge. The finding can change our perspective of the early development of
Currently the researchers have dug down around 100 meters worth of the outer ditch. The researchers are not sure about how many of the monuments have survived so far. The new study showed that hundred years back the area near Stonehenge was ritually active and more sacred than it was believed by the researchers.
The archeologists said the core functions of these places are still a mystery. However the remaining evidence has proved that they were used for a mixture of ritual, religious, political and mortuary roles.
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents