Artificial Intelligence Can Change Lives: Stephen Hawking
Editorials News | Dec-01-2016
The scientists Stephen Hawking stated that the artificial intelligence can change the world. As per the statement, the Artificial Intelligence has the power to eliminate poverty and disease. However at the same time AI put the human civilization at its end.
The conference which was held in
All the universities were aimed to explore the implications of AI for human civilization. Hawking suggested that the AI is increasing as the biggest event of the history. However, he also warned people that they should learn how to avoid the risks. Hawking said that AI will also bring dangers like influential independent weapons or new ways for the few to dominate people.
- Influence of Covid on the Education System
- How To Limit Screen Time?
- Three Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mental Toxins
- Energy Crises during Study
- How to Stand Apart against the Competition in School?
- Is Animal Abuse Acceptable?
- Electronic Devices & Their Influence on Child Development
- How Optimism Influences Your Immunity?
- Can History Repeat Itself?
- Impartiality towards the Indian lower class during the Pandemic