Astronomers Analyze the Connection between Each Star
Editorials News | Mar-03-2017
A team of astronomers are borrowing principles applied in biology and archaeology to build a family tree of the stars in the galaxy. As per the scientists, there is a chemical signature found in the stars. According to the scientists the chemical, found inside the stars, will also reveal the mystery of how these stars are connected with each other.
Charles Darwin who is known as a father of revolutionary theory. As per Charles’ theory, all life forms are descended from one common ancestor. This theory has informed evolutionary biology ever since.
However, an astronomer and a biologist at King's College in
Dr Paula Jofré, from
- The Emergence Of Jainism And Sikhism In Indian History
- Lunar Rocks
- Examining The Role Of News & Information In Society
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity