Azharuddin Questioned Resting Tactics of Indian Team Management
Editorials News | Sep-13-2017
A new question has been raised related to the ‘resting’ of top spinners R Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja. Statistics told that they have played lesser ODIs. Thus, they have lesser impact over subsequent tournaments/matches. Former Indian captain Mohammad Azharuddin has questioned the ‘resting’ tactics of Indian team management in a crucial home series against the Australian Cricket team.
Azhar told the reporters that he understands that both of them were rested for the Sri Lankan series. But now, when Indian team is playing against a strong team like Australia, then team should use their best spinners. He also added that Ashwin and Jadeja must have been given an opportunity to play the Australian series. It has been known to everyone that Ashwin has not displayed good form in shorter version and Jadeja too didn’t make it to the ODI squad.
Azhar said that if he were a captain this time, then he would surely make Ashwin and Jadeja play the Australian Series.
By: Bhavna Sharma
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents