Effect Of Corona-virus
Editorials News | Apr-10-2022
Coronavirus which is commonly called covid-19 is an infectious disease. This is a new virus and its spread ratio is very fast. The covid-19 watch was first identified in December 2019 in Wuhan city of China. But now this virus has spread to almost all countries of the world. In March 2020 the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the Covid- 19 outbreak a pandemic. Closing all the borders was the first step the most government took to stop the spread of Corona followed by a complete lockdown and limiting the opening of businesses and shops.
Covid- 19 pandemic has caused huge negative impacts on population health, the economy, education, and even National and International security global city are like New York, London, Mumbai, etc. looked like a ghost towns at the time of coronavirus, lockdown, with deserted streets lined with closed shops. The lockdown has also helped to flatten the curve in most places, but it has also resulted in devasting economic, political and social consequences. There is a huge effect of the coronavirus on these sectors.
(1) The entertainment industry consisting of the theatres, movies, sports centers, concerts, etc. is also affected by this virus or pandemic. All the movie shooting and theatre shooting had to be stopped and all the movies which are to be launched had were postponed.
(2) Another sector that has been affected more is the service industry including restaurants, beauty parlors, spas, barbershops, etc. have also get affected by covid- 19. Many the individual lost their jobs many who have rented shops have to shut the down unemployment have risen due to covid- 19.
(3) Stock markets have also crashed and plenty of large and small businesses had failed to survive during this period.
(4) The tourism sector had also faced a great effect of the Coronavirus. The tourist places, bars, hotels, transportation, and industries were shut down as per the lockdown policy because of which the government had been suffering a huge economic loss. Many people have come under the poverty line, due to this global crisis. The rate of unemployment has also increased rapidly due to the deadly virus. So, we can say that the overall economic system has been determined due to this pandemic.
(5) The covid- 19 has impacted politics both internationally and domestically, by affecting the governing of political systems of multiple countries, causing suspension of legislative activities, isolation or deaths of multiple politicians, and rescheduling the elections due to the fear of spreading the virus.
(6) The pandemic has affected the education system worldwide, leading to the white spread closure of schools and universities. Many schools started their classes by e-Learning sum of their finding shows that there is there increased concern about the mental health of students who become lazy.
(7) The pandemic has affected religion in various ways including the cancellation of the worship system of various faith, the closure of Sunday schools as well as the cancellation of pilgrimages surrounding observance and festivals. Many Churches, Mosques, and Temples have offered worship through live streams.
S. D. Public School