Editorials News | Apr-01-2021
In recent decades, due to human activities, the environment has been severely affected. The biggest example of this is the depletion of the ozone layer. Also, global warming is a danger bell for the world. Deforestation by humans is the biggest cause of environmental imbalance. Many undesirable factors are affecting the environment due to human health, natural resources, and pollution factors like pollution, greenhouse effect (greenhouse), etc. The purpose, cause, and effect of environmental protection Given the importance of protecting the environment and its relevance to human existence, the first Earth Conference was held in the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro between 3–14 June 1992, in which 174 countries of the world took part. Protection of the environment is essential for the life of all mankind as well as all the animals of this earth.
This trend continued, and ten years later, in 2002, the Earth Conference was re-organized in Johannesburg and all countries of the world were urged to follow the rules for environmental protection. If the environment is protected, then this earth will be safe, and the earth will be safe and secure, only then we will be able to survive. All are related to each other. We have to protect the environment, not for anyone else, but ourselves.
1.Climate change: 97% of climate scientists believe that climate change is happening and the emission of greenhouse gases is the main reason. Perhaps more extreme weather events such as droughts, wildfires, heatwaves, and floods are caused by more carbon emissions.
2. Deforestation: Due to deforestation, the amount of carbon in the environment has become very high. Trees absorb carbon dioxide and give us vital oxygen, but their harvesting has disrupted the entire cycle. It is estimated that deforestation accounts for 15 percent of total greenhouse gas emissions. Now the world should become cautious and reduce carbon emissions, otherwise, it may have to suffer horrific consequences. At this time, America alone emits about 21 percent of the world's carbon.
If everyone contributes together, carbon emissions can be reduced. We can start at our home. At least use vehicles, and try to use electrically operated vehicles. All of us as consumers can help protect biodiversity by purchasing products that do not harm the environment. Also, instead of polythene, you can use a homemade cloth bag. This effort will also help in environmental protection.
By: Akshit Sharma
- About National Education Policy 2020 and Its Future Support
- Career Opportunities for Humanities Student
- Science Education
- Various Steps That Central Law Must Take to Curb Air Pollution
- The Contribution Of Farmers In India
- Nobel Prize In Economics 2019
- Endangered To Extinct
- Facts About Pyramid Of Egypt
- Environment Protection
- Learning About Pangaolin