Tattoo That Can Manage Your Devices
Editorials News | Sep-05-2016
Researchers of Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Microsoft has created a latest tattoo which can control your connected devices such as computer and Smartphone.
These tattoos are known as ‘Smart tattoos’ because of their tremendous features.
As per the demonstration this latest technology can be worn directly on the skin and enables anyone to create their own durable.
This inexpensive material would allow the user to swipe as if on computer’s trackpad or smartphone touch-screen as well as it can control the phone by responding the touch.
The tattoo has been designed in a shape of a leaf which might also contain a small NFC chip enabling the user to tap the phone onto the skin to read the information or activate the feature.
The output devices can act as a remote control. According to the researchers, one tattoo can respond to the body’s temperature lighting up or changing color when the skin heats up.
Cindy Hsin-Liu Kao, a PhD student at MIT said, “People will soon be able to walk into tattoo parlours and have a connected tattoo fitted onto their skin”.
- Mauryan Empire Vs Gupta Empire
- The Benefits Of Competency-Based Learning
- The Impact Of Teacher-Student Relationships On Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Diversity On Students' Success
- The Benefits Of Experiential Learning
- The Role Of Physical Environment In Learning
- The Benefits Of Flipped Classrooms
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Burnout On Education
- The Benefits Of Service Learning