Views on International Autism Day By The Principal of ITL Public School
Bhavna Sharma, Assistant Editor16 Apr, 2020
Today is an International Autism Day.
In Brief, Autism is a developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact. In India, every year we have millions of such cases. We at shaping insight strongly believe that we need to embrace individuals with Autism and treat them with the utmost respect and world-class therapies.
Accept not expect...
I believe each child can learn and thrive if we provide a caring and comforting environment in an inclusive classroom. Inclusive Education is a basic human right, not a privilege.
By - Ms. Sudha Acharya
Principal, ITL Public School, Delhi
- Know About the World of Films with Mr. Avinash Tripathi
- Interview of Genesis Global School at 25th RBCL 2019
- Interview of Coach of Shriram School, Vasant Vihar
- Interview with Sashakt Girls
- Interview with Ms. Alka Kaushik
- Interview with Ms. Gargi Malik
- Interview with Mr. P. Bhattacharjee
- Interview with Mr Rohan Mahajan
- Interview with Ms. Kavita Saxena