18,000 Underprivileged Children Cheered Mumbai Indians
Editorials News | Apr-26-2017
Colossal Wankhede Stadium was filled with excitement and cheers for Mumbai Indians. The huge cheers were done by 18,000 underprivileged children who are a part of “Education for All” initiative. Mumbai Indians won the match against Gujarat Lions in the Indian Premiere League 2017 at Wankhede Stadium.
All the children cheered Mumbai Indians and waved the flags of the team. All the children were extremely happy to see the match live at the stadium. Mumbai Indians won by 6 wickets for fourth victory in a row. Mumbai Indians owner Nita Ambani was also present along with these children to support the team.
Mumbai Indians support the cause of equal and right education for every child in society. That’s why every year; they dedicate one of their home matches for these underprivileged children. Nita Ambani said that success of “Education for All” is the biggest win for her.
- The Impact Of Sports On Student Engagement In Schools
- Afghanistan Crisis & Refugee Resettlement
- The Role Of Museums In Preserving Art
- International Relations: US-China Relations
- Role Of Music Education In Cognitive & Academic Achievement
- Creative Writing Workshops In Schools: Cultivating Literary Expression
- Exploring Space Science Through Hands-On Activities
- Start-Up Culture & Entrepreneurship
- India Makes Historic Landing: Chandrayaan-3
- The Art Of Persuasion & Its Use In Advertising