A New Insect Species with a Triangular Head
Editorials News | Feb-07-2017
Scientists have discovered a species of an insect with a triangular head. As per the scientists, this kind of species looks alike ET-insects. It was preserved in amber,
The characteristics of the researched insect are uncommon that it has been kept in a new scientific arrangement. There are about over a million species of insects that has been explained and millions more, still to be discovered. However, every species of insect on Earth has been placed in only 31 orders till now.
The scientists described that small, wingless female insect most likely lived in cracks in the bark of trees. These tree grooves help these species to get mites, worms or fungi to eat.
In the context of this ET-like insect, the George Poinar said, this insect has a number of features that just don’t match those of any other insect species that has been found so far. George Poinar is the professor at
The professor said, maybe most common was a triangular head with bulging eyes with the vertex of the right triangle located at the base of the neck.
Content Source: Hindustan Times
- Mauryan Empire Vs Gupta Empire
- The Benefits Of Competency-Based Learning
- The Impact Of Teacher-Student Relationships On Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Diversity On Students' Success
- The Benefits Of Experiential Learning
- The Role Of Physical Environment In Learning
- The Benefits Of Flipped Classrooms
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Burnout On Education
- The Benefits Of Service Learning