Artificial Intelligence And Automation
Editorials News | Jun-19-2021
The world is developing quickly. Technology and Artificial Intelligence is becoming an important learning subject. But Artificial Intelligence and Automation are two different things, that people tend to think are the same.
What is Artificial Intelligence and Automation?
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the replica of an individual’s intelligence in machines. They are programmed to think like people and imitate their actions. The term may additionally be applied to any machine that exhibits traits related to a person's mind equivalent to learning and problem-solving.
Automation on the other hand describes an extensive variety of technology that lessens human intervention in processes. Human intervention is reduced by predetermining the process and output saving time for other work.
Uses of Artificial Intelligence and Automation
1. Search engines learn from the extensive input of information, provided by their users to supply relevant search results.
2. Artificial intelligence is widely accustomed offer personalized recommendations to people, based for example on their previous searches and purchases or different online behavior. AI is very vital in commerce: optimizing products, designing inventory, logistics, etc.
3. AI systems can help recognize and fight cyberattacks and different cyber threats assist the continual input of data, recognizing patterns, and backtracking the attacks.
4. Examples- Face Id and other biometrics used while unlocking devices, Digital Voice assistances like Siri, Alexa; Banking, etc.
1. Automated cells take away staff from dangerous tasks. Ultimately, safeguarding them against the hazards of a manufacturing plant environment.
2. A robot has the power to work at a relentless speed, unattended, 24/7. which means you’ve got the potential to provide additional. New merchandise is a lot more quickly introduced into the manufacturing methodology and new product programming is often done offline with no disruption to existing processes.
3. Automated cells have massive amounts of potential capability targeted in one compact system. this enables outlets to supply parts in-house that have previously been outsourced.
4. Examples- Factory machines, basic help-desk support, etc.
That was all my knowledge about AI and Automation, I hope it was useful to you.
By: Ishana Rajnish
Delhi Public School, Gautam Buddh Nagar
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents