Best Football Stadiums in India
Editorials News | Jul-20-2017
Football has become the heart of millions of people all around the globe. A good atmosphere and infrastructure along with happy crowds at football stadiums always support the spirit of football players. Thus, take a look at the best football stadiums in India.
Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Guwahati: It was opened in 2007 and has capacity of 35,000. It is one of the finest football stadiums in India.
DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai: It was recorded as one of the noisiest stadiums in India during Indian Super League. It has a huge capacity of 55,000 spectators.
Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi: It is the biggest stadium in India’s capital and can proudly hold 60,000 spectators.
Kaloor International Stadium, Kochi: It is also known as Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium and was built in 1996. It has unique modern facilities which are rarely found In India. It can hold over 65,000 people.
By: Bhavna Sharma
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents