Importance of Moral Values
Himani Goyal20 Jul, 2016
Moral values play an important role in everyone’s life. It helps them to lead a respectful and healthy livelihood. Values such as honesty, loyalty, being respectful, helping others, compassion, courage, and alike gives people a sense of positivity and satisfaction.
Students acquire moral values from their parents and mentors. They have strong observation skills, so they learn whatever they see. Keeping this in mind, the parents and tutors should avoid getting into activities which may leave a bad impact on a student’s mind.
If a child does anything wrong, it cannot be corrected through scolding or beating. That will make the child violent and rebellious. Rather they should be treated softly. Giving examples relating to moral values will help in the long run.
Teach students to be patient and to have courage so they won’t give on anything in life. Help them to be compassionate, so they can create better bonds with people. Tell them the need of helping others and respecting elders.
Moral values should be imparted in children from the very beginning, so that they can grow to be highly regarded adults.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes