Internet- Source of Information
Anubha Das17 Dec, 2016
Internet is the invention of modern and high technology science. It provides us amazing facility of searching any information from any corner of the world by anyone.We can connect more than one computer to each other using this internet in order to easily access information from any connected computer from one place.
Internet has made life very easy & simple. Students can Google about all their doubts and confusions. There is a lot of information available on the internet out of which only a few are authentic. An individual can search any needed information for their studies.
Even though there is numerous positive aspect of Internet, there are some shortcomings of internet too. After all technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master. Information might not be age appropriate which would lead the students to unwanted information. Internet can also misguide sometimes.
It is the work of an elder to make a student understand the correct worth of internet. They should be aware of the sites to get to for the information. The internet is becoming the town square for the global & modern village of tomorrow.
With internet every information is free.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes