A Goal without a Plan is Just a Wish
Anubha Das16 Sep, 2016
Goals are no longer aboutwishful thinking. You need a road map to get there. To move beyond wishful thinking-andproduce real results-requires a well-crafted plan. There is no placefor trial-and-error or a disconnected series of random efforts.
To craft a plan you first need to understandwhere you stand and what efforts are you willing to put forth. Once you aredone with it, you need to distribute your long term goal into few/many shortterm goals that can be achieved sooner. This will make you understand whetheryou are planning on the right track or not.
Start achieving thosegoals in baby steps; internalize everything you learn along the way. As yourjudgment grows with experience you will go from taking baby steps to makingleaps in your progression. At last don’t wait, , andafter all time is all we got, so make the most of it.
A little quote with a large dose ofreality: “A goalwithout a plan is just a wish.”
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes