Determination: Make the Impossible Possible
Yukti Kapoor12 Jul, 2016
Not every day, we feel determined towards the completion ofour goals. It requires regular practice to develop the quality ofdetermination. But the good news is it’s never too late!
Determination means to continue consistently, especially insomething that is difficult or tedious. A person who is highly intellectual& intelligent but is a lazybones can’t survive in the long run.
A person with patience, determination and strong will powercan achieve his goal even if s/he does not possess high qualifications ortalent. A determined person has tremendous self-confidence, never losing spirit& courage.
Hence, determination must be practiced from development yearsas it serves the golden key to open every door of success. Also, one should notshatter down upon his/her defeat. Instead, s/he should learn from the pastexperiences & aim for the future.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes