Eat to Nourish Your Body
Anubha Das22 Nov, 2016
Students these days have developed a taste for junk food rather than the healthy nourishment. It is imperative to sustain our body with the appropriate amount of water, proteins, vitamins & so on.
On the off chances that a student wants to enjoy best physical and mental health, personal and profound development he/she should balance in all aspects of their life. They need to recognize their full human potential, only then they must start with a solid establishment by providing the nourishment their body requires.
A solid body is the vital establishment for everything else. Every time we eat is a prospect to nourish our body. Our body is the temple of god, nourish it by feeding it well. Every time we are eating healthy food we are actually battling with diseases. A student ought to be eating healthy food because it is decisive for long-term health. Once in awhile it takes more than the food we eat to provide our body with the balanced nourishment we need for an ideal health. A nourished mind is also a way to have a balanced body health.
It is the health & body that is the real wealth of an individual.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes