It’s Not a Diet, It’s Called Healthy Eating
Anubha Das04 Aug, 2016
“I really regret eating healthy today”, said no-one ever.
Whether the child is a toddler or a teen, he/she should always eat healthy food. Healthy food includes a variety of food that gives us the proper nutrients that we need to maintain our health.
As adults, parents can more easily make the decision to eat food that is delicious and nutritious, but children can be picky eaters. For example, eating those foods that are easy on the palate. The following recipe is recommended for the parents to raise a healthy eater:
1. Be a healthy eating role model.
2. Develop a feeding strategy that respects your role as a parent as well as your child’s choices.
3. Be patient and follow #1 and #2.
We should always understand that eating healthy is not considered as dieting. Dieting is restricting oneself to small amounts or special kind of food to lose weight. But on the other hand, eating healthy makes you remain fit and full of energy. Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
There is no diet that will do what healthy eating does. So, skip the diet and just eat healthy.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes