Never Give Up
Himani Goyal12 Jul, 2016
What if you give up on something that can yield results in future? What if you stopped somewhere, where you were about to achieve something after all the struggle you had to go through. So, think of the solution rather than quitting.
Following are few suggestions that you can apply in your life to get through such circumstances.
- If you don’t like something youare practicing, just talk to people about it. Don’t think over your ownthoughts because that can build negativity within you for the same.
- If you want a change in your life or want to start something new, don’t give it a second thought. Just talk to a person you actually care to listen to and go for it (obviously not for the bat habit).
So, giving up should not even be the last resort. Cross every hurdle and win the race of life. May be it would be slow & gradual, but obviously stopping won’t yield any result either. So go for it and conquer the world.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes