Obedience: Prompt, Cheerful and Lasting
Anubha Das26 Jul, 2016
Obedience is an essential factor of life. It simply implies obeying the order of parents and elders whose authority is normally not questioned.
Obedience is necessary in students’ private, social & in every other area of their life. An individual must obey his elders or superiors. Students are taught to obey the command of the elders because it is the first lesson that they should figure out to lead a good life.
Off the chance that a child does not obey his elders, he/she is sure to be spoilt. On the other hand, a child who obeys his elders and acts according to their instructions has a bright future.
However, blind obedience to unchallenged authority is bad. Now and then people misuse their authority and power. In such cases, people ought to fight for right law and justice. But otherwise, normal obedience to elders and superiors is essential for achievement in life.
The things that usually impaired the society such as love, friendship, fellow-felling, religion and culture all are bound by principles and obedience as they lead us to an elegant life. Whoever strives to withdraw from obedience, withdraws from elegance.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes