On Keeping a Notebook
Anubha Das07 Oct, 2016
Introducing & practicing writing atschool can foster confidence & a long life love for writing. Writing is an essentialskill that can do well for the students for the rest of their lives. Writingskills are very important for students as it improves communication & self-expressionamong students. Through journalsand personal story writing, students can find out their identities and workthrough real-life problems. Students whohave flair in writing are the conscious dreamers, who connect to theworld around them, both on and off the page.
There are various career paths that followswriting, like content writer, creative writer, book author, & so on. Thebasic course that students count on is English Honours that are offered by almostevery university.
The plain idea is to write, writing isthe painting of the voice. And the secret of improving our writing is to write,write & keep on writing.
- Reasons Why My Father Is My Idol
- Impact of the Internet on Children
- Ethical Hacker: Securing the Internet
- Plastic Isn't Fantastic- Poem
- What Makes You A Great Leader!
- CORONA: Humans Coughing, Earth Breathing!
- How Automation Will Affect Jobs
- Employability of Indian Students
- Outrunning Automation
- Impact of Soft Skills in Employment
- Teenager Suicides in India
- Get To Know All About Periods
- Arise, Awake And Stop Not Until The Goal Is Reached
- Behavioural Assessment Is The Key To Become A Better Teacher!
- Journalism Through The Eyes of FairGaze
- Menstruation And Its Hygiene: Not A Taboo But A Natural Phenomenon!
- Stop Drug! Stop Abuse!
- The World Wide Web: Get Tangled, or Unravel the Treasures of WWW
- Delve into Grandma’s Recipes: Time To Revisit The Indian Way Of “Eat Healthy And Live Healthy”
- Cook Without Fire: Easy Non Fire Cooking Dishes