Education and Sports Go Hand In Hand
Assistant Editor19 May, 2020
Only by playing sports, you can achieve these qualities but then education is also necessary. Just like sports have an end number of benefits, education also has an end number of benefits. Benefits in education like Poverty reduction, higher income, promotes equality, health benefits, and economic growth, discourages crime, environmental benefits, reducing gender-based violence, etc. An educated person can change his country’s economy, thinking of society, changing the mindset of the people.
Therefore, every child should study and play sports.
By: Suvarna Gupta
- A Journey of a Student’s School Life
- New Education Policy
- Traditional Education vs. Online Education
- Green Revolution in India
- Effect Of Global Warming On Climate
- Is Nature Sending Us A Message?
- Shocking Facts About Mount Everest
- 9 Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Cultural Intelligence: The Elixir for a Healthy Global Community
- What’s Next After 10th, 12th or Graduation? Where To Go And How To Choose?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri: The Unforgettable Hero
- What Is An Eclipse - All You Need To Know!
- No Teachers’ Day Celebration In Various Schools In Delhi-NCR
- India's Freedom Movement - The Angels Who Dared
- The Human Mind and Omnifarious Intelligence
- Bring Forth The Talent Within You
- Teachers Training Will Help Revamp Our Education System
- Mission Buniyaad - Parega India Tabhi To Age Badhega India
- Engineering Myths
- Time Out For Safety